Google
 

MOVING TO NEW BLOG ADDRESS!

Hey all! I'm all set up on my new blog address. Really, it's just the same look as the last one. Apparently, I could have bought space from blogger, but I'm cheap....er...that's frugal!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY NEW BLOG, AND FOR WONDERFUL WORDART

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Baby Boy

Well, with me having 4 boys, it's no wonder I LOVE this quote. So cute :) I do love my boys, and they definitely fill a very special place in my heart!

Click on the image below to download, and leave me a quick note if you like my work!

Paper and Embellishments by Happy-Scrap
WordArt by Me :)

3 comments:

verabear said...

Thank you it is very appropriate for new baby boy layouts :)

Joy Burkhart said...

Thank you so much! Will work great for my new grand-nephew!
XoXo
Joy

Darlene said...

Love it Thanks