Google
 

MOVING TO NEW BLOG ADDRESS!

Hey all! I'm all set up on my new blog address. Really, it's just the same look as the last one. Apparently, I could have bought space from blogger, but I'm cheap....er...that's frugal!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY NEW BLOG, AND FOR WONDERFUL WORDART

Thursday, February 7, 2008

A Mother Is

You know, a mother really is all of these things. She can (and needs to) do and be everything for everyone in her family, and she can't be replaced. When a small child is hurt, he wants his Mom, and no one else will do. I LOVE being a mom! Just click on the image below to download.


5 comments:

Alma said...

I love your wordart. I'm new in digiscrapping. Hope I can create a beautiful page using your word art :)

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your word arts, it makes my digi scraps more beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Lovely wordart.Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

TYFS this beautiful wordart:)) AC

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for sharing!