Google
 

MOVING TO NEW BLOG ADDRESS!

Hey all! I'm all set up on my new blog address. Really, it's just the same look as the last one. Apparently, I could have bought space from blogger, but I'm cheap....er...that's frugal!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY NEW BLOG, AND FOR WONDERFUL WORDART

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Fathers

I really like this quote. It really is so important for kids to know that Dad loves Mom, and that Mom loves Dad :)

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.

3 comments:

gr8mom52 said...

Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us! It is heart warming to see people that are willing to share and to extend a hand to those of us that are not as talented. Thank you!
Maritza

Unknown said...

it was really centimental

Unknown said...

it was centimental