Google
 

MOVING TO NEW BLOG ADDRESS!

Hey all! I'm all set up on my new blog address. Really, it's just the same look as the last one. Apparently, I could have bought space from blogger, but I'm cheap....er...that's frugal!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY NEW BLOG, AND FOR WONDERFUL WORDART

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I like to look for Rainbows

Here's a new WordArt for TC who has a baptism coming up in March. I, myself, had a baptism in the family this past Thanksgiving, and I think I'll go back and scrap those with this neat WordArt. We actually sang this song as the opening song. I do love it :)

Click on the image below to download, and leave me some love if you like my work :)

3 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Oh my gosh how do you keep coming up with these! Love it, thank you

Mariah said...

Thanks! Great words!

Anonymous said...

I love this song - it has special meaning to me. It was written by my father's cousin. Nita was a wonderful woman who left this life too early. She was a life long diabetic. She taught piano and was just a lovely person. Thank you for putting her name where it belongs at the end of this.