Google
 

MOVING TO NEW BLOG ADDRESS!

Hey all! I'm all set up on my new blog address. Really, it's just the same look as the last one. Apparently, I could have bought space from blogger, but I'm cheap....er...that's frugal!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY NEW BLOG, AND FOR WONDERFUL WORDART

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

In Your Heart Forever



I took a little bit of artistic licensing with this quote. It's supposed to be "and in your heart until the day you die", but I didn't really like that. I know that I'll hold my kids in my heart forever! I'm sure you will too!

Click on the image below to download, and leave a quick note if you enjoy my work.


Credits:
From "In Bloom" Collab Kit:
Background paper - Amber Clegg
Striped paper - Michelle Coleman
Flower - Linda Gil Billdal
Staple, button - Nancie Rowe Janitz
Alpha, Frame - Silvia Romeo - Rustic Easter kit and Alpha
Font - CK Bella
Wordart by ME!



Thanks, Trina, for sharing your layout. It's absolutely wonderful! Aren't tiny babies fun!

Kit Name: A Little BabyDesigner: Sarah Belle KozulKit Available from: http://myscrappinevolution.blogspot.com/

WordArt by ME!!!

This layout was sent in from LJ, and is adorable. I, too, have a Joseph (he's my 4th child). Love what you did with the WordArt, and your layout! It's awesome :)

10 comments:

Sally said...

I love all your work - thank you for the beautiful quotes - they add so much to scrapbook pages and are beautiful expressions of love and encouragement. I just finished a page two days ago and I wish I had found your site then! I think I'll change the page to use your word art before I print it. Thank you!

Heidi said...

Great Word Art. I'm adding you to my RSS feeds. Thanks.

verabear said...

I love how you changed the end, it's better that way :) thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

this is so true! thanks. I'm making a scrapbook for a friend who's baby died last summer & this is perfect for it.

Anonymous said...

My daughter just had her first baby this past weekend (my first grandchild!!!). This will speak to her heart!!

princess jen said...

This is beautiful! I have a 5yo "baby" and a 15 month old as well. Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much. I love this quote.

LadyRedstone said...

Bethany,
This wordart is perfect. Though I carried my sweet angel for only 33 weeks I was blessed to carry him in my arms for 3 1/2 years. Seth will be in my heart forever more.
Thank you,
Cynthia

zcybergal said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful art.
Andi

JackieM said...

your work is just GREAT - you are amazing that you are married, have 5 children, create such GREAT word art, and blog....and on and on ....thank you -- I will be using your word art today!! have a great day!