Google
 

MOVING TO NEW BLOG ADDRESS!

Hey all! I'm all set up on my new blog address. Really, it's just the same look as the last one. Apparently, I could have bought space from blogger, but I'm cheap....er...that's frugal!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY NEW BLOG, AND FOR WONDERFUL WORDART

Thursday, February 21, 2008

In The Kitchen

While looking over pictures to use for a layout, I couldn't really find the perfect "mom and kids" cooking picture. So, I decided to use my WordArt in a different way! Ha ;) I'm so funny

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.

Kit by RC Mama - Sweet Daisey's
WordArt by ME!

2 comments:

scrappinmint said...

LOL, how funny. Love your added "wordart" in the layout. How cute.

Thanks for all your great quotes. I think I have downloaded just about all of them that pertain to kids and family. :)

Dinphy said...

Oh I'm just browsing through this 'old blog' to find pretty word arts...
This one is cute, but the lines added to it on your LO are just WONDERFUL!!!! Gave me a BIG smile on my face!
Gonna grab the wordart too... have to make a note of the extra lines, if you don't mind!