Google
 

MOVING TO NEW BLOG ADDRESS!

Hey all! I'm all set up on my new blog address. Really, it's just the same look as the last one. Apparently, I could have bought space from blogger, but I'm cheap....er...that's frugal!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY NEW BLOG, AND FOR WONDERFUL WORDART

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Smallish Things

I actually was done with WordArt for the night, and was going to post some pictures for my mom on my other blog, when I came across this wonderful frame on DigiScrap Depot. It's a freebie from Schaarka, and it's wonderful! I knew I just had to use it with my adorable kids. I'd just taken pictures of them, right before bedtime, and they were all being so cute! I used a freebie kit from Ellie Lash, called Love Actually (there are about 9 designers who collaborated to each make freebie Love Actually kits. You should go check it out!) Anway, I wanted a quote for the page, and decided to make a new WordArt. Hope you like!

Click on the WordArt below to download, and leave me a note if you like my work! Thanks ;)



Sunshine Girl by Faith True
WordArt by ME!

Thanks so much, Dodo, for this wonderful layout! What a fun one it is. Love the bright colors! It totally captures those perfect summer days! Can't wait for them to come around again ;)

6 comments:

Sandy said...

This one didn't come up in 4shared, is that a problem? I don't know. I just saved the picture. Love it though, and I really like the LO too! Thanks!

Bethany said...

Sandy

This one is working now. thanks for letting me know. I forgot to link it up. Silly me :)

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Cute layout and the little guy on the top left cracked me up! :)

Thanks for the wonderful word art

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

lebjs said...

Thank you so much Bethany for sharing your lovely wordart. I love the quotes you've chosen. They really are appreciated : )
~Jo

joyinhim said...

Thank you for the great wA!