Google
 

MOVING TO NEW BLOG ADDRESS!

Hey all! I'm all set up on my new blog address. Really, it's just the same look as the last one. Apparently, I could have bought space from blogger, but I'm cheap....er...that's frugal!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY NEW BLOG, AND FOR WONDERFUL WORDART

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Smallish Things

I actually was done with WordArt for the night, and was going to post some pictures for my mom on my other blog, when I came across this wonderful frame on DigiScrap Depot. It's a freebie from Schaarka, and it's wonderful! I knew I just had to use it with my adorable kids. I'd just taken pictures of them, right before bedtime, and they were all being so cute! I used a freebie kit from Ellie Lash, called Love Actually (there are about 9 designers who collaborated to each make freebie Love Actually kits. You should go check it out!) Anway, I wanted a quote for the page, and decided to make a new WordArt. Hope you like!

Click on the WordArt below to download, and leave me a note if you like my work! Thanks ;)



Sunshine Girl by Faith True
WordArt by ME!

Thanks so much, Dodo, for this wonderful layout! What a fun one it is. Love the bright colors! It totally captures those perfect summer days! Can't wait for them to come around again ;)

5 comments:

Sandy said...

This one didn't come up in 4shared, is that a problem? I don't know. I just saved the picture. Love it though, and I really like the LO too! Thanks!

a said...

Sandy

This one is working now. thanks for letting me know. I forgot to link it up. Silly me :)

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Cute layout and the little guy on the top left cracked me up! :)

Thanks for the wonderful word art

lebjs said...

Thank you so much Bethany for sharing your lovely wordart. I love the quotes you've chosen. They really are appreciated : )
~Jo

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great wA!