Google
 

MOVING TO NEW BLOG ADDRESS!

Hey all! I'm all set up on my new blog address. Really, it's just the same look as the last one. Apparently, I could have bought space from blogger, but I'm cheap....er...that's frugal!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY NEW BLOG, AND FOR WONDERFUL WORDART

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Jesus Loves Me

WELL, since my family is home sick from church with Strep Throat, I decided that a good use of my time would be to create some WordArt that's "churchy". Thats a nice Sunday activity, don't you think? I am always sad to miss church, though. Plus, finding someone last minute to fill in for Singing time in Primary is never fun. Oh well. Next week, we should be better. Being a home school family, there isn't much of an opportunity to catch germs if we stay home! We should be better by next week!

Hope you enjoy the WordArt. Leave some love if you like it, and click on the image below to download!

No comments: