Google
 

MOVING TO NEW BLOG ADDRESS!

Hey all! I'm all set up on my new blog address. Really, it's just the same look as the last one. Apparently, I could have bought space from blogger, but I'm cheap....er...that's frugal!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY NEW BLOG, AND FOR WONDERFUL WORDART

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Fun

I TOTALLLY agree with this saying. My husband works for the Boy Scouts, and we've had the priviledge of helping many packs over the years. We always tell this to the leaders of the struggling packs. FUN is so important! Not just in Scouts, but in everything :)

Click on the image below to download, and leave me some love if you like my WordArt.

Kit by A Work In Progress - Designs by Vicki - "Lily" Papers
WordArt by Me!

2 comments:

verabear said...

Thank you! :)

Mary Kate said...

this has to be my favorite one