Google
 

MOVING TO NEW BLOG ADDRESS!

Hey all! I'm all set up on my new blog address. Really, it's just the same look as the last one. Apparently, I could have bought space from blogger, but I'm cheap....er...that's frugal!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY NEW BLOG, AND FOR WONDERFUL WORDART

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Flowers Elements

I just love flowers, and I thought they would inspire me, or at least make me excited for spring! It snowed again today, and while the kids enjoyed playing in it, I didn't really enjoy my drive to Wal-mart in the slushy mess :)

Click on the image below to download, and if you like my work, leave me some love :)

3 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Great flowers, I am soooo ready for SPRING! :) Thank you!

Anonymous said...

THese are beautiful thank you for sharing - i will enjoy using these in my layouts

Anonymous said...

Bonjour,
Last time we had snow in Paris (1/2 inch) was 8 years ago...I desperately wait for a few flakes ! ;) Anyway thanks to you spring is coming earlier. Thank you very much. :D