Google
 

MOVING TO NEW BLOG ADDRESS!

Hey all! I'm all set up on my new blog address. Really, it's just the same look as the last one. Apparently, I could have bought space from blogger, but I'm cheap....er...that's frugal!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY NEW BLOG, AND FOR WONDERFUL WORDART

Monday, February 18, 2008

Kiss a Sleeping Baby

I just LOVE to kiss sleeping babies! My "baby" is now 2, and not so babyish, but when he's sleeping, he still looks little. I don't pass up an opportunity to "steal" a quick kiss :)

Click on the WordArt below to download, and leave a quick note if you like my work.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have a little one around here and that's about the only time you can catch her to kiss her. Thanks so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

thanks,words are very important

Shannon said...

Lovely!

Anonymous said...

Good JOb! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful WA! Thanks for sharing!

Dinphy said...

Had to grab this wordart! It's so wonderful!
I wonder if I have many photo's to use it with, as I don't often dare to take a photo while they're sleeping... ;)

But steeling a kiss... yes!!

Anonymous said...

Love your Word Art. It is wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing.