Google
 

MOVING TO NEW BLOG ADDRESS!

Hey all! I'm all set up on my new blog address. Really, it's just the same look as the last one. Apparently, I could have bought space from blogger, but I'm cheap....er...that's frugal!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY NEW BLOG, AND FOR WONDERFUL WORDART

Friday, February 15, 2008

Take It or Leave It

So, since I started this WordArt site last week, I've been putting 4 new WordArts on a day. Well, today, I only have 3. Sorry :) I was so sick most of the day. I get migraines occasionally, and today happened to be one of them. Try being sick, and a homeschool mom! Doesn't work too well :) Anyway, I did manage to make 3 new WordArts today. Hope you enjoy :)

Click on the image below to download, and leave a note if you like my work :)

We moved out here to Ohio 6 months ago from Chicago area, and have yet to sell our house back there. We are temporarily renting a small house from a woman at church, but it is WAY small for our family. Anyway, our dining room table no longer has space in this house, so we took all the leaves out of it, and only have 1 chair and 2 benches. My 2 year old, Jim, loves to pull those chairs and benches around and be naughty on the kitchen counters. For those of you with 2 year old boys, or who have once had 2 year old boys, you know what I'm talking about.

So, we have to put the chairs and benches ON TOP OF the table, which works really well for eating meals together. hehehe. Here are the little kids, eating food on the floor. I know, I'm a mean mom. One of these days, we'll be out of the "push the chairs to make a mess" stage. Hopefully sooner than later :)

I used Kit Boreal by Sylvie Scrapbook and WordArt by me to make this page.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

both of my kids did the chair thing, my daughter is now 7 and knows better, my son who is 3 now uses his potty stool as it is easier to carry than a chair hehe

a said...

Ha! Now that you mention that, I have noticed Jimmy bringing random things into the kitchen to stand on. That's why my laundry basket was upside down in the kitchen today! I just figured it out :)

Lisa said...

Oh, I just found your blog through Digifree!! I'm sooooo glad!!! You have some GREAT word art here!
THANKS so much for sharing!

Lisa

Jackie said...

Oh the take it or leave it is just too cute! I don't homeschool, but I do have 3 boys & I babysit another 2 kids every afternoon. My hat's off to anyone who can do the homeschool thing. And with 5? WOW. You are da WOMAN! Mine drag the chairs into the kitchen, they haven't tried getting on the counters yet *knock on wood* but they LOVE to play in the water. lol

verabear said...

That was funny! :) thanks for the wordart! :)

momto4boys said...

Seriously, I though I was the only one that ever had to do that!!!!! I have twins that are now 5 but from the time they could walk up until about 2 years ago that is what I had to do as well.. I am sure I have a picture of it somewhere but we both get the picture anyway!!!!!

Dinphy said...

Oh yes, this one I have to remind next time I'm asked 'what's for dinner'!! Thanks so much!