Google
 

MOVING TO NEW BLOG ADDRESS!

Hey all! I'm all set up on my new blog address. Really, it's just the same look as the last one. Apparently, I could have bought space from blogger, but I'm cheap....er...that's frugal!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY NEW BLOG, AND FOR WONDERFUL WORDART

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Twins

This WordArt comes from the suggestions of CraftyCropper, who's friend is expecting twin girls in a couple of months. You know, growing up, I always wanted twins. But then after I had one, I decided that it would be a lot of work to have two babies at once. Hats off to you, ladies, who are Mom to twins (or more!).

Click on the WordArt below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.

10 comments:

Kerri said...

I would just like to say, that you have the most beautiful wordart. I took a lot tonight, and instead of writing on each and every 4shared page, I thought I would leave you some love here.
Great work, thanks so much for sharing it with us.
Take care
Hugs
Kerri

verabear said...

that's a fun quote :)

Dani said...

Thanks for the twin word art! Take care. Dani (mom to identical 13 yrs old boys)

Shannon said...

I'm an auntie of twins - this is perfect! :)

Amber H. said...

Thank you! I have twin girls and am always looking for cute twin things. I can't wait to use these!

Unknown said...

I have to say a huge THANK YOU for creating this! I couldn't imagine my life without my twin (fraternal) grandbabies. They just turned 3 in February, and each day is something new with both of them. Anyone with multiples in their lives are truly blessed ...

Jody-Lynn said...

Great job!I love your wordart, Especially this one. I have twin boys who will soon be 11. They grow up so fast!!

weva said...

Thank you! I am a grandma to two little girls!!

Margaret said...

Thank you so much for the wordart.

Unknown said...

thanx for this wordart.
I'm a proud twinmom of two little identical boys (15 monds old).

my blog (it is in dutch) www.basenwim.nl

Loves
Debora from Holland