Google
 

MOVING TO NEW BLOG ADDRESS!

Hey all! I'm all set up on my new blog address. Really, it's just the same look as the last one. Apparently, I could have bought space from blogger, but I'm cheap....er...that's frugal!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY NEW BLOG, AND FOR WONDERFUL WORDART

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Cleaning Elements

Today while mopping up the cool-aid powder my 2 year old spilled on the floor in the kitchen, I thought it would be neat to have some cleaning elements to scrapbook the mess. It seems like every other day he makes a mess. Crazy kids!

Click on the image below to download, and leave me some love if you like it.

2 comments:

Michelle from MD, USA said...

How clever an idea. I have a few (very few) pics of my DDs cleaning. These embellies will look so cute scrapped along side those pictures. TFS!!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Oh I am saving this one for the 1st time my grandaughter takes my broom to sweep. Funny how little kids like to sweep but then as we grow we begin to really DISLIKE it! lol Thank you!