Google
 

MOVING TO NEW BLOG ADDRESS!

Hey all! I'm all set up on my new blog address. Really, it's just the same look as the last one. Apparently, I could have bought space from blogger, but I'm cheap....er...that's frugal!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY NEW BLOG, AND FOR WONDERFUL WORDART

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

When I woke up this morning, the sun was shining through the window, and my first thought was to take the kids to the park. Then, I remembered it was winter, and a LITTLE too cold to go outdoors! I thought this WordArt was appropriate for today!

Click on the WordArt below to download, and leave a note if you like my work :)

Paper and Embellishments by Shabby Princess - Festival
WordArt by ME!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! love it and going to use it right away! Just what I was looking for!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the word art, I really like your words! I don't usually download word art but I just love the sayings you have and the way you create them! Thanks so much for sharing your creative ability :)

Anonymous said...

Thankyou x0x0

Anonymous said...

That a good one. I love the way you design your word art. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Another one of your great wordart.
I've used it in this layout: http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=442821&cat=500

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. It's right what I need.

Nikki said...

Awsome wordart, I will for sure be back for more.lol TYVM for your sharing.

Sarah said...

Thank you for this. I've used it on a LO here

Heather Oliver said...

Thanks for another great word art.