Google
 

MOVING TO NEW BLOG ADDRESS!

Hey all! I'm all set up on my new blog address. Really, it's just the same look as the last one. Apparently, I could have bought space from blogger, but I'm cheap....er...that's frugal!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY NEW BLOG, AND FOR WONDERFUL WORDART

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Snowman

Hi all! Here's my newest WordArt, with a lovely winter theme. We don't have snow, but I know that a lot of my family and friends across the country do. Maybe you do to!

Click on the words below to download. Leave me some love if you like it! The elements from the scrapped page below are from Free Digital Scrapbooking, and in their Sugar Plum Dreams Mini Kit. You need to register with their site to get 'em, but they're real cute!


I took these photos from my friend Lisa's site. These are of her little boy, Jackson. So cute, Lisa! Hope you don't mind me using them :)

3 comments:

Madison McShinsky said...

Thats cute! And I wish I had pictures of us building a snowman so I could use it!

a said...

I( only have 1 pic of the kids with the snowman, and it just didn't fit. Maybe I'll try again and see if I can make it work :)

The McCullough Family said...

I found it! That is neat, Thanks Bethany! Can I add it to my blog?