Google
 

MOVING TO NEW BLOG ADDRESS!

Hey all! I'm all set up on my new blog address. Really, it's just the same look as the last one. Apparently, I could have bought space from blogger, but I'm cheap....er...that's frugal!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY NEW BLOG, AND FOR WONDERFUL WORDART

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Mother

Being a mother myself, this is just second nature. Funny, when I read it, I thought of "person" as child. I don't know that I'm giving enough to do this in a social setting, though. Definitely for my kids. Hey, I really do like pie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! :) Thanks for visiting my {DIGI}LICIOUS blog! I love this quote!! It's so true, isn't it? :)

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Yep, that is a mother! :) Thanks so much

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm sorry I haven't been posting here. I've been doing it over on your 4 shared site. I love all your work! Thank you!