Google
 

MOVING TO NEW BLOG ADDRESS!

Hey all! I'm all set up on my new blog address. Really, it's just the same look as the last one. Apparently, I could have bought space from blogger, but I'm cheap....er...that's frugal!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY NEW BLOG, AND FOR WONDERFUL WORDART

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Best, Worst, and Suprised

If I get around to it, I'll come back and attach a cute page I have in mind to make. This quote is SO my life!

Click on the image below to download, and leave me some love if you like my WordArt!

For those of you out there who spell better than I do, yes, I noticed that surprised is spelled wrong. I've gone back and added the "r", and when you click on the WordArt above, it will be corrected on 4shared. Sorry. My 8th grade Language Arts teacher said that I was a terrible speller! I guess he was right!

3 comments:

verabear said...

Ahihi, that's ok. thank you! :)

Dinphy said...

Love it. Well, I've not come here to see how you spell, but how you make words look GOOD!!
(a correct spelling helps, but I had not even noticed... lol) :)

JoAnn said...

Thanks so much! Great talent!