Google
 

MOVING TO NEW BLOG ADDRESS!

Hey all! I'm all set up on my new blog address. Really, it's just the same look as the last one. Apparently, I could have bought space from blogger, but I'm cheap....er...that's frugal!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY NEW BLOG, AND FOR WONDERFUL WORDART

Friday, February 15, 2008

A Mother's Heart

I really liked this one. While I originally intended it to be used in a homeschool setting, it doesn't have to. Because, wether or not you are your childs "educational" teacher, you still teach your child. They learn from you because you love them. You want the best for them. Anyway, liked this quote, and wanted to share it with you :)

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I picked up several of you terrific word arts and other goodies

Sharon Kay said...

That would be a great word art for homeschoolers and for ANY parent! TY for these wonderful word art!

Tammy D said...

That is beautiful and applies to any Mother who opens her heart to a child.

Margó said...

Thank you! Beautiful!!!