Google
 

MOVING TO NEW BLOG ADDRESS!

Hey all! I'm all set up on my new blog address. Really, it's just the same look as the last one. Apparently, I could have bought space from blogger, but I'm cheap....er...that's frugal!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY NEW BLOG, AND FOR WONDERFUL WORDART

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Little Girls

OK, I only have 1 girl, but one is enough to know that they DO have a magic all their own!

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work :)

Papers by Raspberry Roads - Baileys Room

Embellishments by Ellie Lash - Love Actually

Spring it on Kit - Tina Chambers
Promise Collection - Shabby Princess
Intricate Initial Gold Alpha - Lauren Bavin
Overlays with a Twist - Vera Lim
WordArt by ME!

Thanks to Trina for the wonderful layout! Didn't she do a fabulous job! Love the colors and the overlays. Perfect! And what a precious baby!


Tainted Love By Little Mrs Liz & Becki Kress
Extra's From
Paper Boarder - Tobias by Claudi Designs
Wordart by ME!

Thanks to Dodo for this wonderful layout! She does such great work. And, such a sweet little girl! Thanks again :)


Ellie Lash Designs - How she shines
Elegant wordart
Pink Inc Studios - Vintage frame #10

Thanks so much to Shay for sending in her layout! Isn't it cute ? I'm love the simple, yet beautiful look of it. And, such a CUTE little girl!!!
"Bubblecious" by Christy Lyle Designs over at the Sweet Shoppe
WordArt by ME!

Thanks to Ramona for this layout! Isn't it cute!!! Love how you recolored the photo, and always love black and white! Great contrast with all the pink and girly stuff! Aweomse!!!

April Showers Collab kit - Color Line Designs designers

May Color Challenge kit - BooLand Designs

Tiara - by Digikeepsakes

Thanks so much to Thersa for sending in this layout! Love what you did with the WordArt. I love taking other peoples elements, and combining it with WordArt to make a new and AWESOME element with it! Wonderful job :)

5 comments:

Misty said...

Thanks for the great word art! It fits my niece perfectly!!

Ramona said...

Thanks for this! It added so much to my scrapbook page.

Anonymous said...

Thank you

ivymay said...

many thanks

Heather Oliver said...

Thanks so much. I have a newborn niece and I can't wait to use this word art on my next layout of her :)