Google
 

MOVING TO NEW BLOG ADDRESS!

Hey all! I'm all set up on my new blog address. Really, it's just the same look as the last one. Apparently, I could have bought space from blogger, but I'm cheap....er...that's frugal!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY NEW BLOG, AND FOR WONDERFUL WORDART

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Baby to Man

Someone a few days ago asked about quotes for teens. I think these qualify. It was original the "man"quote, but I decided to make a "woman" one also. Hope you enjoy.

Click on the images below to download, and leave a quick note if you like my WordArt!

Layout by Dana Sorensen
"Kring Classic" Kit by Krista
WordArt by ME!


Katie, by SeAScrApS (Sandra E Adamson)

Thanks to Diana for sending in her layout! It's wonderful :) Love the colors, and the photos are simply adorable! (Browns and pinks have always been a fav color combo of mine!)

6 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Oh my gosh! I love this, thank you!

verabear said...

thank you for both

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bethany from a fellow Buckeye ! I have a soon-to-be 17 year old and the Baby to a Man word art expresses my feelings exactly ! Thanks Again !!!

Margaret said...

This is great - It really is true that you glimpse at them and see both. Thank you.

Mama Bear said...

I was so happy to find the "Baby to Man" word art, but would like one that says "...see the traces of the baby you once were, now I look at you and see the man you have become." It would be fun to use this in a video I am putting together for my sons wedding in August.
Thanks.

Heather Oliver said...

Thank you for more great quotes.