Google
 

MOVING TO NEW BLOG ADDRESS!

Hey all! I'm all set up on my new blog address. Really, it's just the same look as the last one. Apparently, I could have bought space from blogger, but I'm cheap....er...that's frugal!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY NEW BLOG, AND FOR WONDERFUL WORDART

Friday, February 15, 2008

Homeschooling

Today's idea comes to us from Sharon, who, like myself is a homeschool mom. We should be able to use these in our school layouts, don't you think!

Click on the image below to download, and leave me some love if you like my work :)

Aren't my kids just adorable! Here are 2 of the 5, hard at work. Ok, if you look at their screens, you'll see they're playing on games on the internet. So maybe they're not hard at work. But, to earn the right to play on the games, they have to do their lessons, complete them on time, and have a positive attitude! Not too much to ask.

Actually, all 3 of them are doing wonderfully in this program. I highly recommend K12 to anyone who has the program available in their area.

I used Coffee Ritual by Becky Smith and WordArt by me to make this page.

3 comments:

Sharon Kay said...

Oh thank you so much for making this word art...it even looks better than what I imagined it might look!! Darling layout you made! I have not even scrapped one homeschool layout yet... although this will encourage me to!

I use "Switched on Schoolhouse" for our program and we absolutely LOVE it! My son relates better to computers than books...it is so much easier and more fun for him than books and worksheets. I love it because it grades everything but subjective questions...and keeps track of everything for me! He likes the games to help him learn his spelling and vocabulary and the movies that come with the lessons.

Again thank you for the wonderful word art!

verabear said...

Thank you. When my time comes to have kids, I hope that homeschooling would be a viable option for us. I admire you for what you do :)

Kristin said...

Thank you so much! I need to do a homeschooling LO (or two or three or a dozen) and I'll definitely be using this. LOVE your school room - maybe I'll be that organized someday. :)