Google
 

MOVING TO NEW BLOG ADDRESS!

Hey all! I'm all set up on my new blog address. Really, it's just the same look as the last one. Apparently, I could have bought space from blogger, but I'm cheap....er...that's frugal!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY NEW BLOG, AND FOR WONDERFUL WORDART

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Full Time Mother

This is DEFINITELY me! I so love the time that I get to spend with my kids each day. You know, when we decided to pull the kids out of regular school this past late fall, I thought that I would go insane with kid under toe all waking hours of the day. I know in the past, that summer vacation drove me INSANE!

But I must say, I've enjoyed having my children with me more than I ever thought possible. Having your kids home all summer with no direction is a TOTALLY different thing than having them at home, doing school, being productive all day. Big distinction:)

Anyway, I loved this thought, and I do feel like I have "big paydays" when my kids come and say how much they love me and like to be around me. Thanks kids! I love you guys ;)

Click on the WordArt below to download, and leave some love if you like me work.

5 comments:

Dana said...

Wow! What a great gift you have to write! You just summed up all the things that I feel in my heart but I had such a hard time writing them! Thanks for sharing your gift!

verabear said...

I admire full time moms and hope that someday I will have the privilege to stay at home to raise my (future) kids. kudos to you and thanks for the wordart :)

Shannon said...

FFabulous! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

thank u

Dinphy said...

Wonderful! LOVE it! SURE to use it!!!!