Google
 

MOVING TO NEW BLOG ADDRESS!

Hey all! I'm all set up on my new blog address. Really, it's just the same look as the last one. Apparently, I could have bought space from blogger, but I'm cheap....er...that's frugal!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY NEW BLOG, AND FOR WONDERFUL WORDART

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

We Are A Happy Family

I LOVE this quote, and am glad that most of the time, I do have a happy family.

Click on the WordArt below to download, and leave a quick note if you like my work.
Kit by Coco & Co - Chocolat Pistache
WordArt by me!
Retro By Sun & Jan
Paper Ribbons By Sun & Jan
Note Paper From Shabby Chic By Janosch Designs
Paper Tears By SzunyĆ³
WordArt by ME!

Thanks to Dodo for sharing the fun layout! I like how the bow matches with the WordArt color. It ties the whole piece together! Fabulous :)

6 comments:

Laura said...

It's nice to see your family portrait,just lovely! I DO like your wordart-- a lot. You've really been on a roll lately. I'm impressed that you even get to the bathroom with 5 kids that young. You're a better woman than me!;)

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great wordart...these are excatly what some of my lo's are missing.

Anonymous said...

Many thanks!

Anonymous said...

Superbe, merci beaucoup !

4tomboys said...

Thank you for sharing-absolutely love your word art-truly talented you are!