Google
 

MOVING TO NEW BLOG ADDRESS!

Hey all! I'm all set up on my new blog address. Really, it's just the same look as the last one. Apparently, I could have bought space from blogger, but I'm cheap....er...that's frugal!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY NEW BLOG, AND FOR WONDERFUL WORDART

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

We Are A Happy Family

I LOVE this quote, and am glad that most of the time, I do have a happy family.

Click on the WordArt below to download, and leave a quick note if you like my work.
Kit by Coco & Co - Chocolat Pistache
WordArt by me!
Retro By Sun & Jan
Paper Ribbons By Sun & Jan
Note Paper From Shabby Chic By Janosch Designs
Paper Tears By SzunyĆ³
WordArt by ME!

Thanks to Dodo for sharing the fun layout! I like how the bow matches with the WordArt color. It ties the whole piece together! Fabulous :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see your family portrait,just lovely! I DO like your wordart-- a lot. You've really been on a roll lately. I'm impressed that you even get to the bathroom with 5 kids that young. You're a better woman than me!;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great wordart...these are excatly what some of my lo's are missing.

Anonymous said...

Many thanks!

Anonymous said...

Superbe, merci beaucoup !

Crys Tom said...

Thank you for sharing-absolutely love your word art-truly talented you are!