Google
 

MOVING TO NEW BLOG ADDRESS!

Hey all! I'm all set up on my new blog address. Really, it's just the same look as the last one. Apparently, I could have bought space from blogger, but I'm cheap....er...that's frugal!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY NEW BLOG, AND FOR WONDERFUL WORDART

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Who Made This Mess?

Unfortunate as it may be, I will have PLENTY of opportunity to use this WordArt, as this is a saying daily in our household. With 5 kids 10 and under, I'll let you figure out why!

Click on the WordArt below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.
Kit by myscrapworks.com - Attic Box #2
Flowers by Scrapbook Sylvie (I think, sorry!!!)
WordArt by Me (I'm sure on this one :)

8 comments:

Shannon said...

Love this one too! Thanks again! :)

Shell said...

Thanks so much just found your blog & snagged all the goodies. Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Gee, I better go and take a pic of my kitchen....Oh wait no hurry it always looks a mess! That's what teenagers create. Thanks for the wordart again.

Anonymous said...

Love it - Thanks again

princess jen said...

I just found your blog and spent a very enjoyable time downloading all your amazing word-art. I'm a sucker for a good quote and they figure primarily in my scrapbooking style. Thank you for all your hard work. I can't wait to see what's next!! PS Thanks for the info on K12...I can't wait to learn more!

verabear said...

The kids who frequent this house don't actually live here, I'm the youngest resident here. I could sure use this to scrap pictures of my room! hahaha :) thank you!

Anonymous said...

Very cool...Thank you

Michelle said...

I am unable to download this word art but would REALLY love to have it! Please make it available again!!