Google
 

MOVING TO NEW BLOG ADDRESS!

Hey all! I'm all set up on my new blog address. Really, it's just the same look as the last one. Apparently, I could have bought space from blogger, but I'm cheap....er...that's frugal!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY NEW BLOG, AND FOR WONDERFUL WORDART

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A Teacher

This WordArt inspiration comes from Jamili, who has a female student teacher leaving her elementary school and is still looking for the right words for her gift. Hopefully this helps.

It's funny how my WordArt evolves as I start on a new project. Initially for this quote, I had the "takes" "opens" and "touches" part bold-ed, but it gave the wrong impression :) Hope you enjoy my final product!

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you appreciate my word art.
Kit by Web Designz by Kristy - Love Actually
WordArt by Me!

4 comments:

Jamili said...

Dear Bethany,

I LOVE it!!
Says it all, just what I was looking for.
Txs a lot (again)

witchypoo said...

A really nice sentiment ! Thank you very much Bethany, I will contact you with a request !!

Anonymous said...

Thanks!! As a teacher, I really appreciate this too!

JoAnn said...

Great! Thanks!