Google
 

MOVING TO NEW BLOG ADDRESS!

Hey all! I'm all set up on my new blog address. Really, it's just the same look as the last one. Apparently, I could have bought space from blogger, but I'm cheap....er...that's frugal!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY NEW BLOG, AND FOR WONDERFUL WORDART

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Blueprints

I SO loved this quote! I have fond memories of making forts in the living room as a kid, and my kids do it now that I'm a mom. Such a good time!

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.
Wordart by ME!
Background paper- Pineapple Plantation Designs from lumberjack mini kit.
Buttons, blue paper, staple- Raspberry Road's Scouts Honor kit
Stacked frame- Phillsboo @digital arts cafe, Being A Boy kit.
Distressed curled frames (recolored)- Katie Pertiet

Thanks so much, Patti (scrappinmint) for your layout. You did a Fabulous! job on it. Thanks for sharing :)

1 comment:

verabear said...

I used to do that a lot as a kid too, and not just with cushions.. i'll add in anything I could grab a hold of! :)

thanks!