Google
 

MOVING TO NEW BLOG ADDRESS!

Hey all! I'm all set up on my new blog address. Really, it's just the same look as the last one. Apparently, I could have bought space from blogger, but I'm cheap....er...that's frugal!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY NEW BLOG, AND FOR WONDERFUL WORDART

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Disability

I really liked the idea behind this one. It's kind of confusing to read, but I gave it my best. I thought that rather than just trash it, I'd put it out there for anyone who wanted it :) Enjoy!

Click on the image below to download, and leave me a note if you liked it :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much for sharing this piece. I have a 3 year old who is struggling to learn to talk and walk correctly. They say she is Developementally Disabled..I say she is just challenged and we are all Blessed to have her. I Believe and know in my heart...this is an advantage, not a disaster.

Unknown said...

Thank you for creating and sharing this! As a disabled person, I know that there are many people who would consider a disability as a disadvantage. However, I don't consider this to be a disadvantage b/c it only makes it me more determined to succeed ...

Barbara said...

I just came across this word art on your site and it brought tears to my eyes. I've never seen anything that says anything positive about a disability, and I guess I'm still grieving mine a little. Thank you.