Google
 

MOVING TO NEW BLOG ADDRESS!

Hey all! I'm all set up on my new blog address. Really, it's just the same look as the last one. Apparently, I could have bought space from blogger, but I'm cheap....er...that's frugal!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY NEW BLOG, AND FOR WONDERFUL WORDART

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Duty

This WordArt comes at the request of my husband, Brent. We are Civil War Reenactors in our spare time, portraying a Southern impression. We really do have a lot of fun, camping out in the summer on the weekends, and dressing up. It combines some of our most favorite things. Camping, food, and dressing up. What could be better! This quote if from Robert E. Lee, and is so fitting for life.

Click on the image below to download, and leave me a note if you like my work! Thanks ;)


Papers were done by someone kind enough person to put them up as a freebie, but in my hast to make a page last night (while still half sick), I neglected to remember who's papers they were. I'm so sorry, and apologize for that. If you see them here, and they are yours, drop me a line and let me know. If I do eventually regain some memory, I'll post them. Sorry again :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found you. Love your stuff. I have subscribed to your feed. Hope all is well with your family. I am a homeschool, scrapbooking mom also.

CSA Brent said...

Great job, Sweetie! Of course, I think Robert E. Lee is only eclipsed in stature as the greatest American by another Virginian, George Washington. Well, really I think Joseph Smith, Jr, a western New Yorker is the number one American, but I'm biased as a member of the Church!

I love that quote of course...