Google
 

MOVING TO NEW BLOG ADDRESS!

Hey all! I'm all set up on my new blog address. Really, it's just the same look as the last one. Apparently, I could have bought space from blogger, but I'm cheap....er...that's frugal!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY NEW BLOG, AND FOR WONDERFUL WORDART

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Smile

I love to see kids smiling. I does always make me happy!

Click on the image below to download, and leave a note if you like my WordArt.

Buttons by Becky Smith - Coffee Ritual
Papers and Embellishments by SP and SC - Dinner Party
WordArt by Me!

WordArt by Me

Brenda Miller, SAS Designs, Jessica Dixon, Elegant Word Art, Syndee Nuckles

Thanks so much to Kris for this layout! What a great job you did :) Looks terrific :)

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Thank you for your word art. They are beautifully done and I can't wait to use them. Thanks for sharing with us.

verabear said...

Thanks for the word art, and the fun fun fun layout! :)

KGould said...

thanks so much for sharing your word art! i have been looking around for great resources so i will link to you on my blog :)

gigi said...

Thank you for sharing

Heather Oliver said...

Thank you so much once again for some great word art.