Google
 

MOVING TO NEW BLOG ADDRESS!

Hey all! I'm all set up on my new blog address. Really, it's just the same look as the last one. Apparently, I could have bought space from blogger, but I'm cheap....er...that's frugal!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY NEW BLOG, AND FOR WONDERFUL WORDART

Monday, February 18, 2008

Small Packages

Yep, true again. From babies, to jewelry, to chocolate, small things do come in small packages!

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.


Papers by Ellie Lash - Love Actually
WordArt by Me!
Cute baby by my sister, Madi!


Pretty Girl Kit By: Sindiego's
WordArt by ME!

OK, this layout was sent to me two times, once by ArizonaRoseLady, who used Sindiego's kit to make the quickpage. I had just the blank quickpage up. Then, it was also sent to me by Priscilla, who put the cute picture of the adorable little girl in it. So, thank you ladies, for all of your good Scrapbooking work!
E Lash - Love Actually - heart and doodle
Majula - Spring add on - frames, paper
Flergs - Love Actually - heart chain, heart doodle line, flower
Franziska - Love Actually - ribbon
Krystal Hartley - love cluster and lace
KB - Laughter - paper
Word Art by ME!

Thanks to Anita for sending in her Layout! Isn't it wondeful. What happy smiles. Gotta love little kids :) You did a great job :)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your word art! I love this one, and I'm sure I'll probably snag a couple more too! Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely am a Word Art nut. I scour the net in search of more, I can't seem to tag or scrap without it. Thanks so much for sharing with those of us who don't "create it".

Anonymous said...

Thanks! This is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I love word art and love to use it in my layouts. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing you beautiful word art1 CathyRose

Anonymous said...

My LO's have improved no end since I found your site and started to add quotes and sayings to them, thank you so much

verabear said...

Wow, you have a treasure trove of word art here! forgive me if i don't leave comments to thank you for each word art I pick up today. eheheh :) I sure will come back for more.

Madison McShinsky said...

What a cute baby! ha, Cute word art too!

Lau said...

I love your wordArt. Thanks for sharing.

Malinda S. said...

I really enjoyed all of your word art. I am LDS as well, and love the baptism song. My nephew was just baptized and that was sung at the baptism. Thanks again!

Shannon said...

Perfect!!! Your WA is just beautiful!

Mags said...

I've found quite a few wonderful wordarts to snag from your site! You do have a gift at putting all the quotes together in just the perfect way! Thanks for sharing your talent!!!

:) Mags, magsgraphics.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wow! great wordart. Thank-you

Anonymous said...

hartelijk bedankt, echt mooi!

Heather Oliver said...

Thanks so much for more awesome word art.