Google
 

MOVING TO NEW BLOG ADDRESS!

Hey all! I'm all set up on my new blog address. Really, it's just the same look as the last one. Apparently, I could have bought space from blogger, but I'm cheap....er...that's frugal!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY NEW BLOG, AND FOR WONDERFUL WORDART

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Grandma

Awe, I know this is true. My own grandma always had cookies and hugs ready for us. I was really blessed to grow up in the same town that both sets of my grandparents live in! Unfortunately, for my kids, my parents live in Oregon, my husbands parents live in North Carolina, and we live in Ohio. Oops. :(

Click on the image below to download, and leave a note if you like my WordArt.

2 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Hey I am in southern Oregon :) I grew up on the coast then moved to the Willamette valley as a youngster.

Love this one too, I am 'Grami' but I plan on having cookies for my grandkidos! :)

Unknown said...

Just glorious work. Not just this one,but all your work.