Google
 

MOVING TO NEW BLOG ADDRESS!

Hey all! I'm all set up on my new blog address. Really, it's just the same look as the last one. Apparently, I could have bought space from blogger, but I'm cheap....er...that's frugal!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY NEW BLOG, AND FOR WONDERFUL WORDART

Friday, February 8, 2008

A Kiss

I just knew that I had to make this quote into WordArt the second I read it. How awesome is this! Leave me a note if you like it, and click the image below to download! Enjoy :)


As a note, the spelling error in this WordArt has been fixed, and will download correctly at 4 shared. Sorry about that. Who knew superfluous was spelled that way? I guess not me :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't there a typo? Shouldn't it read "SuperflUous"? (From a non-English speaker)

a said...

Yep, there should be another U. Good catch!

Anonymous said...

Thanks alot!

Anonymous said...

Lovely! Thank you!