Google
 

MOVING TO NEW BLOG ADDRESS!

Hey all! I'm all set up on my new blog address. Really, it's just the same look as the last one. Apparently, I could have bought space from blogger, but I'm cheap....er...that's frugal!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY NEW BLOG, AND FOR WONDERFUL WORDART

Saturday, February 9, 2008

A Baby

Awe, I'd like another baby.....Oh well, we're done. 5 is enough, right?
Kit: Scrapbook Essentials
Designer: DeDe Smith
Angel Bears: DeDe Smith
WordArt by ME!

Thanks so much to Sharon Kay for sending in this layout. Isn't it wonderful :) Love the black and white pictures on the pink background. So pretty :)

11 comments:

Madison McShinsky said...

Thats funny that you did this one..since you started doing these I was working on one with this quote! ha, but now I don't have to do it!

Bethany said...

I thought is was a very nice quote. I really am having a lot of fun doing this WordArt thing. If I was better at photoshop, i'd do the kits thing too, but alas, I have no idea what I'm doing :)

Crystal said...

LOL, you're a hoot! I love your profile description :)The word art rocks too. Thanks :0

Bethany said...

Thanks so much!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Sharon Kay said...

this is adorable...going to have fun using this on my children's baby pages! TY

The McCullough Family said...

I Love it, so true!!

Anonymous said...

Isn't there a typo here too? Should it not read "you never Knew was empty"? (from the non-English speaker)

Bethany said...

it does say "Knew", but the font is a little hard to read :)

verabear said...

This was really nice, there's plenty of space in my heart :)

Heather Oliver said...

another great quote! Thanks so much.