Google
 

MOVING TO NEW BLOG ADDRESS!

Hey all! I'm all set up on my new blog address. Really, it's just the same look as the last one. Apparently, I could have bought space from blogger, but I'm cheap....er...that's frugal!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY NEW BLOG, AND FOR WONDERFUL WORDART

Saturday, February 9, 2008

A Baby

Awe, I'd like another baby.....Oh well, we're done. 5 is enough, right?
Kit: Scrapbook Essentials
Designer: DeDe Smith
Angel Bears: DeDe Smith
WordArt by ME!

Thanks so much to Sharon Kay for sending in this layout. Isn't it wonderful :) Love the black and white pictures on the pink background. So pretty :)

10 comments:

Madison McShinsky said...

Thats funny that you did this one..since you started doing these I was working on one with this quote! ha, but now I don't have to do it!

a said...

I thought is was a very nice quote. I really am having a lot of fun doing this WordArt thing. If I was better at photoshop, i'd do the kits thing too, but alas, I have no idea what I'm doing :)

Crystal said...

LOL, you're a hoot! I love your profile description :)The word art rocks too. Thanks :0

a said...

Thanks so much!

Sharon Kay said...

this is adorable...going to have fun using this on my children's baby pages! TY

The McCullough Family said...

I Love it, so true!!

Anonymous said...

Isn't there a typo here too? Should it not read "you never Knew was empty"? (from the non-English speaker)

a said...

it does say "Knew", but the font is a little hard to read :)

verabear said...

This was really nice, there's plenty of space in my heart :)

Heather Oliver said...

another great quote! Thanks so much.